A dedicated, conscientious professional with over 16 years of experience in web development, customer relations, quality assurance, data management and web compliancy standards.
- Self motivated, flexible, expert web developer who consistently shows initiative and "makes the extra effort" when working independently or in a team setting.
- Extensive experience in client satisfaction, creative problem solving, and time management.
- Proven ability to adapt to multiple requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Recognized for exceptional analytical and organizational skills and ensuring strict quality standards.
- Excels in streamlining office environments through creating and implementing systems and structures.
- Demonstrated the ability to work remotely and meet project deadlines. Exceeded customer expectations many times by completing the projects ahead of schedule.
- Software: Macromedia (HomeSite, Dreamweaver,
ColdFusion Studio), Altova XMLSPY, Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint,
FrontPage, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook), Lotus Notes, Adobe
(Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Reader), JASC Paintshop Pro, Watchfire
(Linkbot, WebXM) Documentum, SQL, MySQL, Shopping Carts: (Miva
Merchant, MyOnlineShoppingCart, Modular Merchant), WS FTP Pro,
GlobalSCAPE Cute FTP
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, UNIX (AIX Version 4), Novell, Windows 7
XML, CSS, ASP, JAVA, PHP
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization - Google, Yahoo, Bing (MSN)
- SMM: Social Media Marketing - Facebook, MySpace
- Video: YouTube
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact, aWeber, Delivra
Web Developer / Designer (1997-present)
DeRouchey Designs, Fort Collins, CO
Design, develop and provide continuing maintenance of websites, emails, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Forum, logos, promotional images, content images, using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PHP, ColdFusion, ASP, HTML, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Miva Merchant, and the list goes on. Managed Projects from design phase to deployment. Assist clients in new internal/external application selections and then implemented. Design various print items (brochures, logos, certificate/coupons, posters, postcards, package inserts, and t-shirt artwork). Setup online surveys.
- Create and Manage outbound email marketing campaigns in various applications such as Constant Contact, aWeber and Delivra. Text and HTML emails and segmentations.
- Design, Develop and Manage web sites on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience working on Fortune 500 and Government web sites (ADA compliant).
- PHP, HTML, CSS, PhotoShop, and Flash experience.
- Content and database management.
- Self managed, motivated, productive, great trouble shooter and thinks outside of the box.
- Excellent team player and able to work with all types of clients and co-workers.
- Vendor and customer relations management.
- Call Center, Operations and Warehouse management experience.
- Set up and administrate web based phone PBX system.
- PPC and SEO
- Manage domain name registrations, renewals and transfers for clients.
- Inventory purchasing management.
Web Developer / Designer (2005-2007)
EDP Recruiting, Englewood, CO
Contracted to design and develop several websites for 'government' client. Logo design, Graphics design, website design, HTML, and CSS. Worked closely with client to ensure project implementation successful. Managed Projects from design phase to deployment. Exceeded client's expectations many times by being able to understand the client's needs and completing the projects on schedule and under budget.
Web Developer / Content Management (2004-2005)
Idea Integration, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with both locally and remotely based content providers to incorporate marketing ideas to website.
- Followed W3C while handcoding HTML, XHTML, XML and ASP.
- Communicated with clients to ensure sites followed ADA specifications and were accessible to the disabled.
- Participated in two portal rebrand projects in order to meet latest HP.com requirements in 2005 - HP Software Customer Connection and HP OpenCall Support.
- Streamlined procedures, created reports and process documentation for clients.
- Utilized Enterprise Documentum 4/WebTop for multiple site content management and publishing.
- Played a role in quality assurance, brand compliance, accessibility, cross browser and usability testing.
Purchasing Manager (2003-2004)
Young Explorers, Loveland, CO
- Purchasing activities: negotiated pricing to reduce overall cost by 4%, developed vendor contracts, managed inventory control, responsible for all ordering (domestic, import and drop-shipments).
- 3 catalogs: organized and managed product samples and specifications for marketing.
- Databases & Reports: maintained purchasing and product information utilized both internally and via the web, extracted data, and analyzed using Microsoft Access.
Web Developer / Content Management (2000-2003)
Omnibility, Campbell, CA / Electravision, Fort Collins, CO
HP contract moved from Electravision to Omnibility.
- Followed web and accessibility standards when hand-coding HTML, XML and ASP.
- Maintained two Intranet websites in FrontPage.
- Programmed and maintained customized standalone ASP / HTML pages.
- Communicated with Hewlett-Packard SGBU content providers promptly while processing requests and adhering to contract specifications.
- Programmed and maintained web based task manager used by the client to submit requests and by co-workers to process tickets. Provided detailed reports to Project Manager and Client for billing accountability, project management and to track business processes at a glance.
- Participated in two content migrations for Hewlett-Packard client.
Call Center Manager / IT & Telecom Manger/ Warehouse Manager / Web Developer, Designer and Content Management (1992-2000)
Summit Learning, Fort Collins, CO
Promoted to progressively responsible and diverse positions while maintaining the current position. Experienced major changes and expectations as a result of the company selling three times in a four year period.
- Managed all aspects of operations in the warehouse, not limited to receiving and stocking, assembly production, shipping utilizing Sigma Micro Controller+ order fulfillment application. Accountable for accurate inventory and P&L budgetary items.
- Coordinated the installation of an entirely NEW network consisting of AIX/UNIX, Novell, Microsoft NT, and Windows 95 & 98. Reduced data processing time by 50%.
- Assumed telecommunication administrative responsibilities and lowered long distance expenses 25%.
- Managed 50 customer service representatives in a call center environment, including 16 of which were in a remote out-of-state call center while maintaining hours of operation of 6am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Both call centers for the Young Explorers catalog had to operate harmoniously together. This remote call center reduced the call loss volume from 17% to 1%.